ShoppingCartProductFeed.com is now ExportFeed.com

Rapid Cart Solution

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Media Relations 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alex

Thank you for stopping in. Is there something I can help you with today?

Client

I’m considering purchasing the Shopping Cart Product Feed plugin.

Alex

Hi

Are you using Woo?

Client

Yes I am.

Alex

and which merchants are you targeting?

I have a couple of more questions to help me better understand your requirements

Client

I would like to stick with just uploading to Google Shopping / Google Merchant Center.

Alex

Ok…sounds good. How many products and variations (approx) do you have

Client

There will more than likely be about 15,000 products, counting all of the variations.

Alex

ok…and is the server inhouse or at a hosted site?

Client

It’s hosted by someone else (Namecheap).

Alex

Ok..so based on the information you’ve provided

I would recommend going with the RapidCart solution that we have as it’s designed to scale better than simply going with the plugin which can start to slow down at around 8 to 10K products and variations

RapidCart allows us to host your product feed on our Server

It’s optimized for better performance

Client

How much does it cost?

Alex

We have a monthly price which is $25/month with a $50 onetime setup fee.

Client

And this is essentially the same as the Shopping Cart Product Feed plugin (same features, etc.)?

Alex

Correct. The only difference is where we store the Product Feed. In RC (RapidCart) we store the Product Feed in our Server. While with the Shopping C plugin the feed resides on your server.

Client

Alright, and how does RapidCart grab products from my website / server?

Alex

You would use the plugin to help in generating the feed in our Server. A url is provided from which Google would pull the product feed information.

We would help you in the setup of the feed in our Server

Client

And that help is provided free of charge? (Or included in the $50 setup fee?)

Alex

That help is included in the $50 setup fee. If you want us to actually create the feed, that involves a $99 one time fee. We also have a $495 onetime complete Merchant Help package where we do it all..multiple feeds, multiple merchants etc. If you’re somewhat technical…the setup fee of $50 is all you need.

Client

Alright, so I just pay $50 setup + $25/mo, install a plugin on my website and your servers actually update everything?

Alex

correct.

Client

Does the plugin recognize variations?

Alex

Yes…that is our competitive advantage.

I don’t think there is one that does variations

Client

Yup, not that I have seen. That’s why this sounds very nice! 🙂

Alex

not to mention our service is phenominal!

Client

So far haven’t had an issue! 🙂

Can I map product categories to specific Google Product Category?

Alex

nice!

yes…may require some tweeking as I recall Google likes things done a certain way

Client

Well, my website has many different product categories.

So I was wondering if your system could automatically map categories.

Alex

We’ll have to guide you in setting up the categories.

Client

So to clarify I have a “Bed Sheets” product category that will automatically be entered as the Google Product Category: “Home & Garden > Linens & Bedding > Bedding > Bed Sheets” in the file, and another product category called “Coffee Makers” that would automatically be entered as the Google Product Category: “Home & Garden > Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Appliances > Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines” in the file.

Just so I don’t have to manually change everything.

Alex

Once the initial setup is done and barring any errors, it should do it automatically.

Sorry..your name?

Client

Brandon.

Alex

k…Brandon…if you have more technical questions…I’ll have to transfer you over to our lead Tech Support manager…

Client

If that wouldn’t be an issue.

Alex

not at all. Hold a moment.

Ok…transferring you over. Good chatting

Alex transferred the chat to Support.

Client

Hello!

Support

Hey, so without custom modifiers or anything, the plugin creates a feed by exporting woocommerce categories to a single Google category

Client

But is there a way to map my product categories to various Google Product categories?

The example I gave to Alex was: I have a “Bed Sheets” product category that will automatically be entered as the Google Product Category: “Home & Garden > Linens & Bedding > Bedding > Bed Sheets” in the file, and another product category called “Coffee Makers” that would automatically be entered as the Google Product Category: “Home & Garden > Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Appliances > Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines” in the file.

Support

Usually how it’s done nis to create two separate feeds, one targeting espresso machines and another one for Bed Sheets

Client

Alright, but how would those separate feeds be created?

Based on a product category it would create a separate feed for a different Google Product Category?

Support

it = you 🙂

you’ll create the feeds using rapidcart/ plugin

Client

But can I tell the plugin to create one feed for a certain category, and a different feed for another category?

Support

Absolutely

Client

Alright, and I would just create a different Google Product Category for each of those feeds?

Support

Yep you’ll create a different feed for each unique Google category

Client

Now could I just set a fed for a Parent Category, and it would automatically include all sub-categories?

*feeed

Support

yes

Client

*feed

Do I have to pay per feed with Rapidcart?

Support

Not at all

Client

So the $25/mo covers unlimited feeds?

Support

create as many feeds as you’d like.. but I should probably mention that Google acceps a max of about 15-20 feeds

Client

I shouldn’t need that many! Just wanted to ensure I wasn’t paying $25/mo per feed.

Support

Nope, you’ll be good

$25/mo basically for you to access rapidcart, create feeds, and have the feed pubically accessible so Google can automatically read it

publicly*

Client

Will RapidCart automatically update?

For example, it will update Stock Quantities, New/removed products, etc. every 24 hours (or something like that)?

Support

Yes we can configure rapidcart to sync to your store daily

from your store

that way it is up to date with your inventory and product data

Client

And lastly, can the feed grab identifiers from attributes?

So I would have a Brand attribute and MPN attribute, and could map those attributes in the feed?

That way I meet the standards of the Google feeds.

Support

Fair question, of course!

It will search for custom fields, attributes, tags, categories, just about any data you currently have associated with your woocommerce products

Client

And I will be able to map those, then?

Support

Correct

Client

Alright, thanks for your help.

Support

OK great, would you like to place an order today?

You can download the plugin for free and try it out first, if you like

Client

I’ll try the free version later today.

Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.